Money Back Guarantee
Dumpsleader’s money back guarantee imparts you not only confidence in taking the exam but also makes your exam attempt absolutely secured. You have no fear of losing your IT certification exam as well as your money. It rather develops in you a consciousness that the IT braindumps, you are studying are immensely worthwhile and are the best substitute of your money and time.
Our exam dumps have awarded success to huge number of ambitious IT professionals and made them our loyal customers for all of their further IT exams. The reason for this immense popularity and confidence on our products is obviously the precision of our content, its innovative format and coordination with the pattern of the real exam paper.
If you just make sure that you have gone through all the study content in a certification braindumps PDF, and have established your grip on each of the brain dump there, your exam success is definite. However, if your exam preparation does not bring you the desires results, you can claim for the refund of your money, you paid for buying our braindumps PDF.
The procedure for money back claim is quite simple and does not involve any complexity. However, you need to know certain points before entering your money back claim. Please note your claim is eligible to be entertained if it is not for products that contain only exam practice tests and do not have questions and answers on certification syllabus contents. Such products include practice exams for Avaya, CISSP, EMC, HP, Oracle, CCIE, PMI, Juniper, AHIP, and Riverbed & SSCP certifications.
For a prompt proceeding of your money back, keep in mind the following few points:
1) Dumpsleader entertains only the valid claims means claims that are not older than 30 days from the date of products purchase.
2) You can’t submit anybody’s claim on his or her behalf.
3) You are sure that you spent at least seven days in preparing the braindumps. Lesser time than that is not sufficient enough for the preparation of an IT certification exam.
4) Dumpsleader does not accept money back claims on retired exams.
5) You have checked and confirmed that there is no discrepancy in your result.